Author Topic: family  (Read 3063 times)

Offline celiak

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: family
« Reply #18 on: Friday 04 April 14 09:43 BST (UK) »
Yes you have the  correct location and name.  She is currently trying to track the family history and perhaps with heads together you could help each other as you will remember some family tales and she will remember others.   I am new to Rootsweb myself and noticed Tracie registered yesterday as I did myself.

Have a look at the queries Kavanagh family in Cumberland and you will see details of your folks and be able to reply to Tracie.  You may be able to speak privately on Facebook

Celia from Clann Chaomhanach

Offline heatherjulie

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday 04 April 14 14:24 BST (UK) »

Offline Tracie Kavanagh Sawyer

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday 04 April 14 20:49 BST (UK) »
Hi Martin it's cousin Tracie seems we are both on the same mission to find the family.It was Celia from the clan who found your searches on rootschat and passed info onto me she has been fantastic help.Let's keep in touch and share family info (what little I have)

Offline Tracie Kavanagh Sawyer

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Saturday 05 April 14 08:25 BST (UK) »
Hi Martin
Are you on ancestry ? Have our family tree on there have hit a brick wall with g g grandad Michael only know from John and Jane's marriage he was a blacksmith.Are you on Facebook ? I could pm you hope to hear from you
Tracie

Offline monkhouse

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Saturday 05 April 14 11:33 BST (UK) »
Hi Tracy, what a surprise firstly i visited your House in Mclintock St Barrow in the early 1960's i came with our Uncle John Kavanagh and his Wife Marie they lived in Manchester me and my Wife Patricia lived in Blackpool i was on a search for my Mother Mary Hindley[nee Kavanagh] who had gone off with an American Airman Edward Mulhern Irish American. So your Father would be Martin Kavanagh Born Millom 1891 ? ...this is what i have the Chidren of John Kavanagh Born Ireland 1847 and Jane[nee GracyBorn Workington Cumberland  1854? Married 1874. Children James 1877  Owen 1879 John 1883 Thomas 1885 Patrick 1887 Joseph 1889 Wiliam1891 Michael 1881 died birth0 Martin 1891....Ididn't know about GG Great michael would love to know about our Irish ones .Here is my details (*) also on facebook Ilive between Brisbane and Ipswich in QLD I found my Mother in Denver late 1960's. Hope we can help each other in the Future with more info are you still in Barrow ? what about Paul ? i heard he had played Rugby i PLayed soccer all my life at a high Standard also Coached it is Friday night here 8-30pmso i will sign off for now . Cheers Martin Hindley.

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.