Author Topic: Denne  (Read 2791 times)

Offline Ankaret

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Denne
« on: Friday 11 May 12 14:58 BST (UK) »
Can anyone point me in the right direction. I have come accross a long line of Denne's in my ancestry. I went on line to Amazon books for some background reading to the Dennes of the 1400's around Kingston but ended up buying a book about Dennes which gave some more modern history. Does anyone know of some specific ancestry reading for this family name based around Surrey and Kent. Thank you. Ankaret.

Offline MatthewD76

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Denne
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 25 October 12 01:28 BST (UK) »
Can anyone point me in the right direction. I have come accross a long line of Denne's in my ancestry. I went on line to Amazon books for some background reading to the Dennes of the 1400's around Kingston but ended up buying a book about Dennes which gave some more modern history. Does anyone know of some specific ancestry reading for this family name based around Surrey and Kent. Thank you. Ankaret.

I have a lot of information on this family from various sources including Wills and references to documents in the National Archives and elsewhere. I have a couple of printed pedigrees from a book and a family tree which I have compliled from all the various sources I have. If you would like I am happy to email you some information.

How do you connect to this family then?

Matt

Offline Jade Smith

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: Denne
« Reply #2 on: Monday 16 March 15 19:04 GMT (UK) »
Hey, I am also looking for more info on the denne family. Would it be possible to email me the files you have? My email is roxannesnt55@gmail.com.