Author Topic: Relative living on Isle of Man  (Read 3070 times)

Offline KathrynBryant1

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Relative living on Isle of Man
« on: Saturday 30 June 12 22:18 BST (UK) »
Hi, I've just found a living relative.  He is the son of my father's sister.  Sadly all the rest of the family on my father's side have passed away.  I was adopted at birth and have spent some years researching my ancestors/family.  I have a name but did not want to post it on here as he is living in case I am breaching a rule.  Is there anyway please that someone could PM me and I can furnish the name and also then if someone could please find an address for me.  If I am breaching any rule kindly let me know.  Am just so eager now to contact as I have found him.

Kind regards

Kathryn Bryant

Offline Voirrey M

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Relative living on Isle of Man
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 30 June 12 23:35 BST (UK) »
If   he   has    a less common  name  & initials   could  you  look for  him in  the  Telephone  Directory?  It  is  on  line.

Offline wozzle

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 01 July 12 01:07 BST (UK) »
you know the name and i take it he is living on the isle of man. if you already subscribe to ancestry.co.uk
you could hopefully trace him on ancestry.co.uk through their living relative option at the top of the home page
you can search for free but if you find one that matches you would have to pay for credits to see the full info(whether the full info includes an address i do not know. but would imagine it would do)
cattell,alcester
vickers,sulgrave
hewish,holborn
manley,bethnal green
barnes,bassingbourn

Offline KathrynBryant1

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 01 July 12 04:30 BST (UK) »
Thank you all for your replies.  Someone has found him for me and I'm going to write to him today.  Thanks for all your help.

Kind regards

Kathryn