Author Topic: Surname Intersets: REED, HARPER, TRENGROVE, GOLDSWORTHY  (Read 1514 times)

Offline keleeba

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Surname Intersets: REED, HARPER, TRENGROVE, GOLDSWORTHY
« on: Wednesday 25 May 05 20:42 BST (UK) »
Hello, I'm trying to trace my tree through my Great Nan Polly REED's line, who was born on 7/6/1891 in Barrow In Furness, Lancashire.  She was also known as Mary.
Her parents were William REED born abt 1853 Helston, Cornwall and Eliza REED (Nee HARPER) born abt 1859 St Blazey, Cornwall.  William and Eliza married in Ulverston, Dalton In Furness, Lancashire 10/2/1877.
William REED's parents were Nicholas REED, born abt 1820 Wendron and Johanna REED (Nee GOLDSWORTHY) born abt 1821 Crowdan, they married March 1864.
Eliza's parents were Stephen HARPER born abt 1815 Calstock, Cornwall and Ann (Nee TRENGOVE) REED  born abt 1821 Tywardrearth, they married 31/01/1837 Cornwall.
Would dearly love to hear from anyone who can help, Kerry
REED  BARBOUR  HARPER  TRENGOVE

Offline Casey

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: REED, HARPER, TWENGROVE, GOLDSWORTHY
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 01 June 05 23:26 BST (UK) »
Hi Keleeba, Regarding you post - may be interested in Ann Reed b.c. 1821 at Tywardreath. I am searching for a James Reed who may have been born in the same place but c. 1801. I know his wife Ann ? was born in Tywardreath. Information about Ann Reed would be most welcome if you have any. I know it is a slim possibility but you never know. Cheers
Dempsey Hogarth Clark Raftery Emery

Offline keleeba

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: REED, HARPER, TWENGROVE, GOLDSWORTHY
« Reply #2 on: Monday 20 June 05 17:36 BST (UK) »
Hi Casey, The Ann I'm trying to find was Ann Trengrove born abt 1821 at Tywardreath, she married Stephen Harper in 1837.
The Reeds in my family tree came from, as far as I know, Calstock and Wendron.
The only James Reed I'm aware of in my tree was born in Barrow in Furness, Lancs abt 1894.
I will of course keep an eye out for you while hunting and will pass on aything I find in case you can use it.
Kerry
REED  BARBOUR  HARPER  TRENGOVE