Author Topic: Victoria CIARLO and Bartolomeo LONGO (b. Pontelandolfo, Italy - d. Pontelandolfo  (Read 1473 times)

Offline akolb424

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Hello! I am currently participating in a class on family history and am seeking general information on my great, great grandparents VICTORIA CIARLO and BARTOLOMEO LONGO.

Unfortunately the information I have on these two family members is slim. I know that they both were born in Pontelandolfo, Italy and that they also passed away there.

I also am aware that they had two girls Antonia GUERRERA (who is my great grandmother), and Nicola GUERRERA. Antonia was born on June 9, 1916 in Pontelandolfo, Italy and died on June 8, 2009 in Waterbury, Connecticut (in the United States of America). Nicola was born on February 11, 1911 in Pontelandolfo, Italy and died on August 10, 1997 in Waterbury, Connecticut (in the U.S.A.).

If you are able to discover any information on Victoria CIARLO and Bartolomeo LONGO please do not hesitate to contact me!

Thank you in advance!

Thank you,
Adam

Researching: Rinaldi, Kolb, Ciarlo, Longo, Guerrera

Online garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Victoria CIARLO and Bartolomeo LONGO (b. Pontelandolfo, Italy - d. Pontelandolfo
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 06 October 12 10:45 BST (UK) »
Hiya Adam and welcome to Rootschat

http://gw1.geneanet.org/frinaldi?lang=en&m=N&v=CIARLO

this man has Ciarlo in his family tree from 1776-1877 all in Pontelandolfo,Italy

have a look at his site and contact him ...if you have problems ,let me know and I will send you his e-mail address....he is Italian ,but now lives in Brazil ...
going to look for Longo

allan
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

Online garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Victoria CIARLO and Bartolomeo LONGO (b. Pontelandolfo, Italy - d. Pontelandolfo
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 06 October 12 10:50 BST (UK) »
http://gw5.geneanet.org/rhouizot?lang=en&m=N&v=LONGO

this man has 7 Longo in Pontelandolfo

http://gw2.geneanet.org/lorenzahouizot?lang=en&m=N&v=LONGO
this lady has 2  in Pontelandolfo

good luck

allan
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

Offline akolb424

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 07 October 12 18:15 BST (UK) »
Thank you so much for both responses! If possible can you send me his email address? I'd like to get in contact with him.

Online garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday 12 October 12 06:09 BST (UK) »
You will need to reply to me again....can`t send a PM until you have made 3 posts...you have only made 2 ...so ...just reply to this post and I will send you his e-mail address
allan

Offline akolb424

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sunday 21 October 12 07:19 BST (UK) »
Thanks so much for the message!