Author Topic: Samuel Hughes Anderton  (Read 1414 times)

Offline AshbrookCheshire

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Samuel Hughes Anderton
« on: Tuesday 08 January 13 21:02 GMT (UK) »
I was wondering if anyone was related to Samuel Hughes of Anderton, Son of Samuel and Sarah Anne Hughes, of Anderton Cottage, Anderton.

I was going through some of my great grandfathers old things, and I have the newspaper clipping of his funeral service and a pair of letters from Samuel's sister Bertha to my great granddad.

If someone is related I'd be happy to send them a scan of the letters, my grandma still has the originals.  If no one appears I plan on adding a page on my site to him. And I've just found an illuminated certificate ( http://www.carlscam.com/warmem/anderton.htm ).

Offline Drache22

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Samuel Hughes Anderton
« Reply #1 on: Monday 16 November 20 13:25 GMT (UK) »
This is probably a forlorn hope, but I have just seen this message SEVEN years on! - Yes I am related to Samuel Hughes. A distant cousin. I have just just pulled together some of his information on "Ancestry.co.uk" after acquiring some photos of other linked family members - and would be very interested to see any information you may still hold. Fingers crossed.

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 16 November 20 15:21 GMT (UK) »
Hello Drache22,

Welcome to RootsChat.

This member was last online in 2018, and that was also the date of this last reply via the website until today that is :) Now you have replied an email will go out to them to let them know of your reply.

Regards

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Drache22

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 16 November 20 15:57 GMT (UK) »
Thank you Sarah, I have located Carl through his web page. He has been in touch already. Thank you so much for your response. ~ Lynn