Author Topic: Restore please  (Read 402 times)

Offline DMP

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Restore please
« on: Tuesday 29 January 13 21:31 GMT (UK) »
Hi
Can anyone also help with this one please its the only photo my husband has of his nan
Donna

* Moderator Comment: please contact Donna for a copy of the photo, as it isn't able to be posted on the board *
Butler/Willenhall/Smethwick/bromsgrove Briton/oldbury Doughty/Homer/Reynolds/Whitehouse/tipton Greenaway/gornal Phillips/,bala Toon/burton Selwood/tipton/worcester skidmore/hill top Wedgbury/worcester Wheatley/west Bromwich  Wooldridge/oldswinford  Worton/cradley Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline PrueM

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Please don't try to PM me :)
    • View Profile
Re: Restore please
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 06 February 13 10:38 GMT (UK) »
Hi Donna,
I've restored your topic to the board, with the image removed as discussed.  Hopefully some of the restorers will PM you about getting a copy of the photo sent to them to work on :)
Regards
Prue

Offline Polldoll

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Counting my Blessings...not the years!
    • View Profile
Re: Restore please
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 07 February 13 00:51 GMT (UK) »

Hi ... just bringing this back up the board  in case it hasn't been seen much ..  :)
Polly
Reynolds Johnson Chapman Goodyear Wright   Demmon Maddison Jackson Bush Lingard<br />Lincolnshire Northants,Essex.   Soutar  McKenzie Stuart Watt Banff, Coupar Angus, Glen Livet, Broughty Ferry, Coatbridge, Airdrie Lanarkshire and Saskatchewan, Hamilton Wentworth, Canada. Phillips. Coyne- March Cambs, Islington,Hackney 1st Lincolnshire Regt 1914

Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople