Author Topic: Mary Cornwell bc1792  (Read 2806 times)

Offline Redroger

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Dad and Fireman at Kings Cross 13.7.1951
    • View Profile
Mary Cornwell bc1792
« on: Sunday 28 April 13 18:57 BST (UK) »
Whilst working on my data base I found I had a Mary Cornwell recorded bc1792, with no other information about her. She is NOT the daughter of William Cornwell and Ann Arber;but I believe she might be a daughter of Holmes Cornwell  and Elizabeth Day since there is a gap in the births at that time. If I am right she will have died after 1799, but before 1806 when a Mary is recorded as born to this couple then living in Swaffham Bullbeck.From the place of births of the children the family lived in Bottisham till around 1800.Any information very welcome.
Ayres Brignell Cornwell Harvey Shipp  Stimpson Stubbings (all Cambs) Baumber Baxter Burton Ethards Proctor Stanton (all Lincs) Luffman (all counties)

Offline Peter Cornwell

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Cornwell bc1792
« Reply #1 on: Monday 29 April 13 11:07 BST (UK) »
Have you discounted the Mary CORNWELL daughter of Thomas & Sarah (ISACSON) christened at Fen Ditton on 26 January 1800 and buried there on 7 Sep 1808 ? She is the only likely candidate I currently have listed. 
CORNWELLs (and variants) with origins in the ancient county of Cambridgeshire & Isle of Ely - any date.

Offline Redroger

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Dad and Fireman at Kings Cross 13.7.1951
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Cornwell bc1792
« Reply #2 on: Monday 29 April 13 11:14 BST (UK) »
She would seem to be a possibility Peter, I was not aware of her existence; nor for that matter the existence of this branch of the family. Thanks again.
Ayres Brignell Cornwell Harvey Shipp  Stimpson Stubbings (all Cambs) Baumber Baxter Burton Ethards Proctor Stanton (all Lincs) Luffman (all counties)