Author Topic: morgan family llanddewi-aberarth  (Read 1534 times)

Offline ivorglyn

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
morgan family llanddewi-aberarth
« on: Monday 05 August 13 01:29 BST (UK) »
I am trying to find out about a Richard Morgan(b.~1758 and died 1831 in Llanddewi -aberarth) who married Magdalen(surname u/k b.~1859 died 1833 Llanddewi-aberarth).They had seven children all born in Llanddewi-aberarth..Margaret b.1793,Elizabeth b.1795 who married John Jones,John Morgan b.1797,David Morgan b.1799,Evan Morgan b.1801 and married Deborah Davies in Talsarn Cardiganshire in~1820,Morgan Morgan b.1803,and Timothy Morgan b.~1805 who married Margaret Herbert in Llanddewi-aberarth in~1840.I am looking for a possible marriage for Richard Morgan and Magdalen and I found on family search that the marriage was about 1792 but I can't find any marriage in the parish records.It is possible that they married in Llanddewi-Aberarth but it is possible that they married in Carmarthenshire or Breconshire.I found one marriage in 1795 in Llanfihangel Abergwesyn Breconshire between Magdalen Prothero and Richard Morgan.I also found a Richard Morgan b.1858 in Llansadwrnen Carmarthenshire(parents John Morgan and Anne).I would appreciate any help to find the parents of Richard and the surname of Madalen and her parents.