Author Topic: Offer:Monumental Inscription and Cemetery  (Read 2005 times)

Offline kena

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Offer:Monumental Inscription and Cemetery
« on: Saturday 26 August 06 11:18 BST (UK) »
Hi, I also have mi's for the following parishes. The years in brackets are the years the mi's go up to for the various parishes. Falstone (1851), Greystead (1989), Kielder and Falstone Presbyterian (1988), Kirkharle (1988), Otterburn (1989), Thorneyburn (1988) and Wark (1851).

Also Blanchland (1851), Corbridge (1851), Halton (1851), Hexham (1851), Newborough (1851), Shotley (Snod's Edge and Kiln Pit Hill) (1896), Warden (1851) and Whitley Chapel (1851).

As before am very grateful for any info you can give me about the person/persons before I  do the lookup.

Anna

MODERATOR COMMENT: For a Lookup Request, please start a new topic on the Northumberland Lookup Requests board. Thank You.

Mullon, Fowell, Thornely, Wilding, Lowndes,Gallimore - Cheshire
Routledge, Bell, Gillesby, Armstrong, Forster, Ewart, Nixon, Kennedy,Reay,Wright,Nattrass,Little,Richardson - Cumberland
Winsborough, Hannabus, Copp, Salter, Bray, Williams, Bonney, Creedy, Matthews, Kelner - Devon
Minto, - Durham
Allaker, Fitch,Groom,Queary - Essex
Steeple, Moult, Woodcock - Lancashire
Trafford, Hambleton, Cordon, Sweetman, Goldstraw, Brough, Barton, Dawson, Sutton, Stevenson - Staffordshire
Huess - Somerset