Author Topic: MILLINER family  (Read 12283 times)

Offline Nic011

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: MILLINER family
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 24 July 05 16:04 BST (UK) »
hi  Dave

Apologies for not replying earlier, but I have been on holidays.  I don't know of any link, but if I think of something I will post again.

Nicola
Leswisse  Swansea
Davies  Swansea
Milliner Gloucestershire
Melsome Gloucestershire
Niblett Gloucestershire

Offline DFMILLINER

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 10 August 08 21:06 BST (UK) »
I CAN TRACE MY FAMILY BACK TO JAMES ISSAC MILLINER BORN 1859 TO WILLIAM AND EMMA MILLINER(HAWKINS) ON THE5TH AUGUST 1859 .I HAVE A COPY OF HIS BIRTH CERT. I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS ANY HELP  .DAVE MILLINER BATH SOMERSET

Offline amyflick

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 10 August 08 21:31 BST (UK) »
I CAN TRACE MY FAMILY BACK TO JAMES ISSAC MILLINER BORN 1859 TO WILLIAM AND EMMA MILLINER(HAWKINS) ON THE5TH AUGUST 1859 .I HAVE A COPY OF HIS BIRTH CERT. I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS ANY HELP  .DAVE MILLINER BATH SOMERSET

I would love to have a copy of that birth certificate!!!  That would be of help!  I appreciate it.
MILLINER
HAWKINS
Jeffery, Jefferies, Jefferys
FLICK
Armstrong
Shrader
Sadler
Larue

Offline Nic011

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 10 August 08 21:43 BST (UK) »
Hi Dave

Not sure where or even if your Milliner family tree fits into mine.  Can you tell me when William was born, or even better who is parents were.  I have several William Milliners and a few James' but not sure if any are the same as yours!
Regards,

Nicola
Leswisse  Swansea
Davies  Swansea
Milliner Gloucestershire
Melsome Gloucestershire
Niblett Gloucestershire

Offline DFMILLINER

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Monday 11 August 08 10:25 BST (UK) »
my william was born11/03/1810 and believe his parents were issac and mary milliner who married at leigh delamere wilts in 24/11/1764 will be visiting leigh delamere with my dad this weekend to look around cemetry as i have reports of a grave stone with mary name on it (hope for the best this will give more leeds)

Offline DFMILLINER

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Monday 11 August 08 10:37 BST (UK) »
i can e mail copy of birth cert if you like not sure if thats the best way to dot his? tried attach but file is to big my

Moderator comment: email address removed to prevent spam and other abuses.  Please pass such information by personal message.

Offline Nic011

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Monday 11 August 08 20:20 BST (UK) »
I too have a William Milliner born 11/3/1810.  Died 1897.
Parents JACOB Milliner born 1775 and Mary Tyler born 26 May 1776. Married 13/10/1801 
Grandparents ISSAC Miliner born 1739 and Mary Brazer born about 1743 married 24/11/1764. 
Names all match but you seem to be a generation out.  Would love to see the birth certificate and will email you next. 
It would seem highly unlikely that someone married in 1764 would have a child in 1810 - 46 years later?
I am descended from William's  (1810 one!) eldest brother Issac born 1802.  What's your connection?  I really do wish they hadn't kept using the same names over and over again!!  It really doesn't help!
I would love to hear how you get on at the weekend and look forward to seeing a copy of the birth certifcate if possible.

Kind regards,

Nicola
Leswisse  Swansea
Davies  Swansea
Milliner Gloucestershire
Melsome Gloucestershire
Niblett Gloucestershire

Offline read tree

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday 09 March 10 15:42 GMT (UK) »
Does your line track back to sarah bond via William Milliner b1817 d 1892 30 aug

My Milliners were from the forest of dean Cinderford area  Miners etc

Offline Arranroots

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday 09 March 10 16:19 GMT (UK) »
i can e mail copy of birth cert if you like not sure if thats the best way to dot his? tried attach but file is to big my

Hi Dave

You can attach a small portion of a certificate for deciphering - it needs to be small to suit Rootschat - but you can't do it on a look-up board.  It might be simpler to PM for an email address and then email it?

Kind regards, Arranroots  ;)
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOM: BIRD, BURT aka BROWN - HEF: BAUGH, LATHAM, CARTER, PRITCHARD - GLS: WEBB, WORKMAN, LATHAM, MALPUS - WIL: WEBB, SALTER - RAD: PRITCHARD, WILLIAMS - GLA: RYAN, KEARNEY, JONES, HARRY - MON: WEBB, MORGAN, WILLIAMS, JONES, BIRD - SCOTLAND: HASTINGS, CAMERON, KELSO, BUCHANAN, BETHUNE/ BEATON - IRELAND: RYAN (WATERFORD), KEARNEY (DUBLIN), BOYLE(DUNDALK)