Author Topic: COMPLETED Seax-paper covering page needed-records office visit  (Read 481 times)

Offline tink.tech

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
COMPLETED Seax-paper covering page needed-records office visit
« on: Friday 03 October 14 20:26 BST (UK) »
Hi I'm wondering if anyone can help me i have a seax subscription i have been happy search all night for some baptisms family with 11 children each one in a different place, had gone all the way through possible locations when I finally find 5 in my last search South Hanningfield, I continued to the next page where i find a piece of paper with hymn titles on blocking most of the page. and you guessed it I find 5 more surnames that I am looking for but I can't see names and dates. is anyone visiting the records office soon, so that I can get the details I need from under the piece of paper.

South hanningfield St Peter church
Baptisms
1813-1956
name of POTTER page 77

NOTE- just realised its the same page with and without the note SORRY ::) ::) ::)
Abbott _little wigborough
Potter_Essex
Yardley_sawbridgeworth
Johnson_Essex
Finch_Essex

Offline smudwhisk

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Whiskey (1997-2018)
    • View Profile
Re: Seax-paper covering page needed-records office visit
« Reply #1 on: Friday 03 October 14 20:55 BST (UK) »
I note your update, but its worth bearing in mind that if you do encounter this problem and there isn't a second version of the page, email ERO about it as they're pretty good at fixing problems with the images (well unless they don't agree with a complaint about low resolution images :-\).

Probably also worth you modifying your original post and putting Completed in the title.
(KENT) Lingwell, Rayment (BUCKS) Read, Hutchins (SRY) Costin, Westbrook (DOR) Gibbs, Goreing (DUR) Green (ESX) Rudland, Malden, Rouse, Boosey (FIFE) Foulis, Russell (NFK) Johnson, Farthing, Purdy, Barsham (GLOS) Collett, Morris, Freebury, May, Kirkman (HERTS) Winchester, Linford (NORTHANTS) Bird, Brimley, Chater, Wilford, Read, Chapman, Jeys, Marston, Lumley (WILTS) Arden, Whatley, Batson, Gleed, Greenhill (SOM) Coombs, Watkins (RUT) Stafford (BERKS) Sansom, Angel, Young, Stratton, Weeks, Day

Offline tink.tech

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: COMPLETED Seax-paper covering page needed-records office visit
« Reply #2 on: Friday 03 October 14 21:09 BST (UK) »
thanks I'll remember that in future. ;D
Abbott _little wigborough
Potter_Essex
Yardley_sawbridgeworth
Johnson_Essex
Finch_Essex