Author Topic: The Parish of St. Carantoc, Crantock, Cornwall.....booklet - anyone want it?  (Read 3388 times)

Offline alllegs

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Hi everyone,

I have found an oldish (1973) booklet about The Parish Church of St Carantoc and wondered if anyone wanted it.

It is a bit smaller than A5 and has 16 pages including info on the origins of the church, Saint Carantoc, Subsequent History of the Church, George Metford Parsons - His Work, A tour around the church and a couple of photographs.

If anyone can make use of it please PM or email me and I can either scan the pages and email it to you or send it via snail mail.

Legs
xxxx
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
DUR-Bainbridge,Hodgson,Richardson,Walker,Thompson,Armory,Wynn,Humble,Dunn,Chapman,Herin
YKS-Bradley,Hellawell,Dransfield,Sanderson,Gledhill,Mallinson,Tyas,Thornton,Nobel,Brook,Senior,Bower,Kay,Hirst,Smith,Lockwood, Clayton,Rollinson,Swallow
NTHNTS-Hubbard,Line,Goate,Tyler,Weed,Warren,Brown,Hollowell,Bird,Kirby,Dolby,Gilbert,Wootton
NFK-Burton,Myhill,Fisher,Thompson
LNRK-Neilson,Dudson,Forrest,McNight,Paterson
WL-Williams

Offline toni*

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: The Parish of St. Carantoc, Crantock, Cornwall.....booklet - anyone want it?
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 09 July 09 12:05 BST (UK) »
Hi Alllegs,

how is work going

Do you still have this book? - i am interested

Toni
Holman & Vinton- Cornwall, Wojciechowskyj & Hussak- Bukowiec & Zahutyn, Bentley & Richards- Leicester, Taylor-Kent/Sussex  Punnett-Sussex,  Bear/e- Monkleigh Gazey-Warwicks

UK Census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchive

Offline acorngen

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: The Parish of St. Carantoc, Crantock, Cornwall.....booklet - anyone want it?
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 09 July 09 12:44 BST (UK) »
I used to holiday every year at Crantock.  best two pubs in Cornwall.  just dont get banned from one as you will be bannd from both :)
WYATT, COX, STRATTON, all from south Derbyshire and the STS, LEI border Burns Fellows Gough Wilks from STS in particular Black Country and now heading into SOP

Offline alllegs

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 12 July 09 15:50 BST (UK) »
Hiya Toni,

Yep I do still have it.....somewhere!  I'll dig it out as soon as the summer hols start for you.

Legs
xxxx
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
DUR-Bainbridge,Hodgson,Richardson,Walker,Thompson,Armory,Wynn,Humble,Dunn,Chapman,Herin
YKS-Bradley,Hellawell,Dransfield,Sanderson,Gledhill,Mallinson,Tyas,Thornton,Nobel,Brook,Senior,Bower,Kay,Hirst,Smith,Lockwood, Clayton,Rollinson,Swallow
NTHNTS-Hubbard,Line,Goate,Tyler,Weed,Warren,Brown,Hollowell,Bird,Kirby,Dolby,Gilbert,Wootton
NFK-Burton,Myhill,Fisher,Thompson
LNRK-Neilson,Dudson,Forrest,McNight,Paterson
WL-Williams

Offline maxclem

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday 03 August 09 23:09 BST (UK) »
Hi Legs, I've just read your note about the Booklet on Crantock and would love to have a copy, if it is still on offer. My e-mail; is

(*)

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Regards, Max Clemo.