Author Topic: Britton Project Offers Free DNA Tests and Discounts on DNA Tests  (Read 641 times)

Offline LPlantagenet

• RootsChat Extra
  • Dr. Lindsey Britton
    • View Profile
Britton Project Offers Free DNA Tests and Discounts on DNA Tests
« on: Sunday 22 March 15 17:59 GMT (UK) »
The Britton International DNA Project at Family Tree has a number of coupons available for discounts on all DNA test orders over $40. These coupons are good for a single use until April 15th.  New coupons are issued every day.  You will find the complete list at this link:

https://www.familytreedna.com/groups/britton/activity-feed

If you live outside of the US and can trace your Britton ancestry to a Britton male born in England c 1837 or before (must be able to identify parish or village of birth), you or a male Britton relative may be eligible for a free Y-DNA test sponsored by the Britton Project and the Britton One-Name Study.

For more information, please send me a private message or contact me through the Britton One-Name Study at the Guild of One-Name Studies.

Lindsey Britton

Looking for the ancestors of John Britton bc 1672/3, probably in England, but living in Henrico Co., VA by 1684--The family has a rare Y-DNA signature and belongs to subgroup AS7E of Haplogroup I1--We are Family Group 1 in the Britton Project