Author Topic: Has anyone got any photos of Edith Evans Born 1905 or her family  (Read 544 times)

Offline wannywoo123

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Has anyone got any photos of Edith Evans Born 1905 or her family
« on: Friday 08 May 15 21:23 BST (UK) »
Im desprate for any old photos of my grandmother who died before i was born and ive never seen a picture of her or any of her family i have a image in my head of what i think she would of looked like i no she was born on 20/04/1905 she grew up in haswell she married my grandad john baden powell and stared there family in Easington and lived ther till she died in 1976 anything at all would be fantastic

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone got any photos of Edith Evans Born 1905 or her family
« Reply #1 on: Friday 08 May 15 21:32 BST (UK) »
Hi,

There are a few ancestry trees that list Edith Hannah Evans born 20 April 1905 - Father Robert Evans - born 5 February 1865 in  Brymbo, Denbighshire, Wales  passed away  22 June 1942 in  Shotton Colliery, Durham.  Mother listed as  Frances Hughes / Jones - born Sep 26 1868 in  Mold, Flintshire, Wales   passed away Oct 18 1947.  Also info on a number of her brothers and sisters.
If you send me a personal message with your e-mail address, I can pass it on to those tree members so that they could contact you if you wish.

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone got any photos of Edith Evans Born 1905 or her family
« Reply #2 on: Friday 08 May 15 21:42 BST (UK) »
Thanks for the message - no problem - will send you some info.

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)