Author Topic: Charles Rose b1750 - Wetheringsett or Bradfield  (Read 4854 times)

Offline ManU

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Charles Rose b1750 - Wetheringsett or Bradfield
« on: Tuesday 16 June 15 07:51 BST (UK) »
Hi Guys
I have posted a couple of items over the last couple of months regarding a Charles Rose born 1750 in either Suffolk or Essex, replies have suggested Charles born in Wetheringsett Suffolk, or Aldeburgh Suffolk or Bradfield Essex
the descendants of these guys appear good however as you go further down the line anomalies appear and it looks as if there are two Charles Rose born 1750 who married a Mary and had 3 kids - I have a document fro Wetheringsett parish regarding a payment(poor) to Charles on the death of his wife because he had 3 kids under 8 yet the 3 mentioned above would be in their 20's when Mary died, my Charles? remarried to Ann when his son Robert & wife died the remaining kids went to live with grandfather Charles in Wetheringsett
It all gets complicated and the records difficult to obtain on line as I cannot visit the parishes involved
If the two respondents mentioned above read this maybe they can throw some light on the issue - apologise to those people my computer crashed and I lost the contact details