Author Topic: Parents of Rev Thomas Moss b c1739  (Read 2543 times)

Offline Willow 4873

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • 22nd July 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Parents of Rev Thomas Moss b c1739
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 07 October 15 14:05 BST (UK) »
funny thing is my 4 x Great Grandfather came from Tamworth to Wolverhampton he was a locksmith though

Willow x
Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and is for academic and non-commercial research purposes only<br /><br />Researching: Hilton (Wolverhampton & Tamworth) , Simkiss & Mears (Wolverhampton & ?) Bowkett & Nash (Ledbury & Wolverhampton) Knight & Beard (Gloucestershire), Colley (Tibberton) Hoggins (Willenhall) Jones (Bilston), Harris & Bourne (Droitwich) Matthews (Wolverhampton & High Offley) Partridge (Monmouthshire)<br /><br /

Offline Wallfamily

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 11 October 15 01:35 BST (UK) »
 ;D Thank you Welshjo, I had an apprenticeship record in 1754 for Richard Beech to Francis Moss chandler in Wolverhampton so the others that you found are great.  Francis Moss apprenticeship record is very sound so I will get that next when I go to the State Library tomorrow and the christening record for Francis too.  All coming together now that I have the Tamworth connection. 
 :) Thank you Dionysus, I have a copy of Thomas will which is where I could confirm the relationship to my ancestor Katherine Moss.  No, I do not know what happened to Susannah yet. 
 :)Thank you Willow 4873.

One of the reasons why I am trying to track the will of Francis Moss to give me confirmation to his wife's name and to try and find a connection to Donnington Wood in Shropshire.
Cheers
Kris

Offline Willow 4873

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • 22nd July 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday 12 October 15 09:34 BST (UK) »
Useful link if you end up in Donnington Shropshire http://www.melocki.org.uk/MelockiSalop.html

Willow x  ;D
Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and is for academic and non-commercial research purposes only<br /><br />Researching: Hilton (Wolverhampton & Tamworth) , Simkiss & Mears (Wolverhampton & ?) Bowkett & Nash (Ledbury & Wolverhampton) Knight & Beard (Gloucestershire), Colley (Tibberton) Hoggins (Willenhall) Jones (Bilston), Harris & Bourne (Droitwich) Matthews (Wolverhampton & High Offley) Partridge (Monmouthshire)<br /><br /