Author Topic: Sweeney family Wolverhampton.  (Read 270 times)

Offline robx52

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Sweeney family Wolverhampton.
« on: Wednesday 16 December 15 15:57 GMT (UK) »
hi everyone this is my first post on your forum. I am seeking to help a friend who was addopted at birth in 1961 to trace her family. We found out that she was born in a Father Hudson home Solihull. We visited the home and were provided with background informatoin about her parents. Her father named as Hugh Sweeney born Donegall 1920/21 a married man,and her mother  Joyce Bird Born 1929 both living in Wolverhampton. Joyce kept the pregnancey secret from all her family. WE sent for a birth cert for joyce wich confirmed what we had been told. After searching the BMD register found a wedding for Hugh Sweeney and Angila Salter Wolverhampton !960, and after reiceing a copy found out it was for Hugh Sweeneys son also named Hugh.This was verifired by the address being the same as the one given to us by the home. WE would be very greatful for any help to help build up my friends Family.  Thanks for Reading.    Rob 

Online rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Sweeney family Wolverhampton.
« Reply #1 on: Friday 18 December 15 09:51 GMT (UK) »
Hi Rob and welcome to rootschat sorry we are not allowed to do looks ups on living people.. You might  be better to remove some names from your posts as these people could still be living ..Have you tried contacting the Salvation Army ?
Rosie