Author Topic: Marraige of Hiram Dunn and Elizabeth Mcilroy circa 1790's Belfast  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Glengarry

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Marraige of Hiram Dunn and Elizabeth Mcilroy circa 1790's Belfast
« on: Monday 28 March 16 15:55 BST (UK) »
Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have quite an extensive family tree to date commencing from Hiram Dunn circa 1777 Belfast Co Antrim he married Elizabeth McIlroy circa 1790's in Belfast they had 5 children all born in Belfast
James Dunn born about 1799
Hiram Dunn
Nathaniel Dunn
Stewart Dunn

I am able to trace the family from its source in Belfast Ireland, then from1850's to America (were they remain to this day) also some went to Scotland 1840's and remain to this day.

What I am trying to do is move further back in the past, because as it stand every thing starts from Belfast Co Antrim Ireland circa 1777. Looking back is just a black hole so any advice and help from the members of this Forum would be gratefully appreciated.

With kind regards
Hiram Dunn (14 I think)

DUNN, (Scotland, Livingston, Newton, Newcraighall, Musselburgh, Northern Ireland Belfast Co Antrim, USA Baltimore, Fostburg, Lonaconing, Maryland)
SINCLAIR, (Scotland Temple, Newton, Musselburgh)
KERR, ( Scotland )
HILTON, ( England Brighton)
FAIRBAIRN, (Scotland Borders area)
SCOTT, SHAW, ( Scotland Lothian's)
Military History, Medals, Books and
The King's Own Scottish Borderers

Offline Hiram1985

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Marraige of Hiram Dunn and Elizabeth Mcilroy circa 1790's Belfast
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 04 April 24 16:36 BST (UK) »
Hi there, im sure im from same line, my 5th great grandad is James dunn 1799, i also only know far back as ur saying and was from some else work, im the 5th hiram in ma dirctbline far as i know, where about are you from?