Author Topic: Link: Magnifier download for Reading small text?  (Read 1565 times)

Offline Emjaybee

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Yer I be again
    • View Profile
Link: Magnifier download for Reading small text?
« on: Sunday 24 July 05 18:46 BST (UK) »
http://magnifier-powertoy-for-windows-xp.software.informer.com   new link July 2013

Win Xp power toys that include a useful magnifier that sits on the task bar and enlarges where ever your mouse points.

I find it very good at untangling those names you just cant read, Well at least they look bigger ;D

Mike
Beard Voyce, Scrivens in Worcestershire

Offline Keith Bateman

• I am sorry but my emails are not working
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • .....The Cheshire Cat
    • View Profile
Re: Reading small text?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 24 July 05 18:59 BST (UK) »
Hi Mike,

Thanks for that - have downloaded a couple - now I know I now should Read how to make them work but........

How do you switch them on??

Cheers

Keith

P.S. Thanks for reading my certificate - now I know how you did it!!
Bateman - Ware, Herts, London.<br />Partington - Liverpool - Devon - Manchester<br />Foster - Liverpool - Manchester - Scotland<br />Gates - Cumberland - Liverpool - Manchester - Australia<br />Westwood - Ware, Herts<br /><br /><br />"Any information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk"

Has Bouncing Emails

Offline Emjaybee

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Yer I be again
    • View Profile
Re: Reading small text?
« Reply #2 on: Monday 25 July 05 08:34 BST (UK) »
I had the same problem........

Right click on a blank area on the task bar and put a check against the item you wan to activate.

If you down loaded the picture re-sizer (a useful app) you will find that it is present when you right click on any picture in window file explorer.

The multi screen virual desktop is quite good but some actions dont work when using it and you have to go back to the old view of one screen.
Beard Voyce, Scrivens in Worcestershire