Author Topic: Christine's Brooch  (Read 762 times)

Offline chrisdyer

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Christine's Brooch
« on: Friday 15 March 19 12:39 GMT (UK) »
Are you able to see the brooch in this photograph.  I just wondered if I still had it.

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Christine's Brooch
« Reply #1 on: Friday 15 March 19 16:39 GMT (UK) »
Hi Chris...It's not clear enough to see, if you could scan just the brooch at around 1200dpi we might be able to get and idea of the shape. In the preview section of your scanner, you will need to pull the black lines around the area of the brooch.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline chrisdyer

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 16 March 19 16:53 GMT (UK) »
Had a problem with scanner now having a problem trying to attach photo. Still unable to attach. Whatever I change it to it says already have a file with that name!  Will try tomorrow. Thank you.

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 16 March 19 17:43 GMT (UK) »
Hi Chris,

Please do not press the preview button before posting, as this does a mini save, this sounds to be your problem. Best post and then modify if there is a problem.

Regards

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday 16 March 19 18:05 GMT (UK) »
You may need to change the file name, also...when attaching the photo. click only once, if you double click, it may appear that the file already exists. Your file size needs to be just under the 500kb limit.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU