Author Topic: Reynolds  (Read 701 times)

Offline matron123

• RootsChat Member
  • My grandad Harry Reynolds
    • View Profile
Reynolds
« on: Monday 09 December 19 10:48 GMT (UK) »
I am looking for a Joseph Reynolds and a Sarah Cupass birth and parents. I have them married in 1795 Swavesey Cambs. The marriage said Joseph was of Orwell. Two of their children Elizabeth and Mary. I have Elizabeth born at Swavesey but not Mary.
Thank you in advance
JACKSON OF SUFFOLK, REYNOLDS OF CAMBRIDGE, PILCHER OF KENT, GOSTICK OF BEDFORDSHIRE AND LINCS, UNWIN OF ESSEX AND CAMBRIDGE, PRIME OF CAMBRIDGESHIRE, WARD OF CAMBRIDGESHIRE, WOLFE OF CAMBRIDGESHIRE

Offline ColC

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Reynolds
« Reply #1 on: Monday 09 December 19 11:25 GMT (UK) »
The marriage in 1795 at Swavesey : St Andrew Cambridgeshire notes both were of the Parish.

Two possible Joseph’s on freereg
Joseph REYNOLDS   Baptism   06 Nov 1768   Cambridgeshire   Ickleton : St Mary Magdalene Parents Robert & Elizabeth

However Marginal note: RUNALLS not REYNOLDS
Joseph REYNOLDS Baptism   21 May 1772   Cambridgeshire   Caldecote : St Michael and All Angels

Possible Sarah parents Clement & Mary
Sarah CUPIS   Baptism   13 Oct 1776   Cambridgeshire   Swavesey : St Andrew

Colin
Clarke, Trickett, Orton, Lawless, Norton, Detheridge, Kirby, Goodfellow, Wagstaff, Lowe, etc.

Offline matron123

• RootsChat Member
  • My grandad Harry Reynolds
    • View Profile
Re: Reynolds
« Reply #2 on: Monday 09 December 19 11:42 GMT (UK) »
Thank you Colin. I think the Sarah baptism must be correct, I searched every where, I always think another pair of eyes help. Thank you again
Sheila
JACKSON OF SUFFOLK, REYNOLDS OF CAMBRIDGE, PILCHER OF KENT, GOSTICK OF BEDFORDSHIRE AND LINCS, UNWIN OF ESSEX AND CAMBRIDGE, PRIME OF CAMBRIDGESHIRE, WARD OF CAMBRIDGESHIRE, WOLFE OF CAMBRIDGESHIRE