Author Topic: Rigoll family Oppeln, Silesia, Prussia  (Read 2078 times)

Offline Tegs82

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Rigoll family Oppeln, Silesia, Prussia
« on: Wednesday 22 January 20 11:54 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

I'm trying to find out more information regarding Anton Rigoll from Oppeln, Provinz Oppeln, Schlesien, Prüßen, Deutschland [Silesia, Prussia]. He was born around 1820 and was married to Margarette Kudla, she  immigrated to Australia after 1849 with their children but I can't find out what happened to him.

I'd also like to get in touch with anyone from the Rigoll family.

Thanks for your help

Tegan

Offline davecapps

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Rigoll family Oppeln, Silesia, Prussia
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 22 January 20 13:03 GMT (UK) »
What religion catholic or protestant

Offline 48Holden

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 05 November 22 02:10 GMT (UK) »
Hi Tegan, I am a direct relative of the Rigoll family. My mother was Jean Rigoll, daughter of Richard Rigoll and Edith Flenley. Richard was born in Saint Arnaud, the son of Leonard Rigoll and Susan Golding
I have been trying to find out more about Anton Rigoll as well. It seems that all of the family of Anton Rigoll and Margaretta Kudla migrated to Australia. There is a belief (unconfirmed) that they all came to Australia with Margaretta. I would be pleased to swap with you any information that I have on the Rigoll family.

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 08 November 22 11:01 GMT (UK) »
Leonard Rigoll death aged 50

Year :   1899
Registration number :   07538
Surname :   RIGOLL
First name :   Leonard Rudolph Reinhold
Father :   Rigoll Anton
Mother :   Kudla Margaret
Death place :   St Arnd

did you know his full name was Leonard Rudolph Reinhold Rigoll
added
Death
Year :   1868
Registration number :   09862
Surname :   RIGOLL
First name :   Richard Anton Edward
Father :   Anton
Mother :   Margaret
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

Offline Tegs82

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 19 September 23 11:30 BST (UK) »
Hi Tegan, I am a direct relative of the Rigoll family. My mother was Jean Rigoll, daughter of Richard Rigoll and Edith Flenley. Richard was born in Saint Arnaud, the son of Leonard Rigoll and Susan Golding
I have been trying to find out more about Anton Rigoll as well. It seems that all of the family of Anton Rigoll and Margaretta Kudla migrated to Australia. There is a belief (unconfirmed) that they all came to Australia with Margaretta. I would be pleased to swap with you any information that I have on the Rigoll family.

Hey,

I found that Leonard and Julius Rigoll immigrated to Australia in 1860 together on the ship Norfolk. I am unsure if they were joined by their mother and other siblings. Still haven't found anything on Anton but the search continues.

St Arnaud historical society has some great information on the Rigoll family, if you get a chance you should definitely contact them for a copy of the information they have.