Author Topic: burial in wandsworth  (Read 395 times)

Offline giblaw

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
burial in wandsworth
« on: Thursday 30 January 20 03:27 GMT (UK) »
hi there hope you can help me i am looking for a burial of a Ernest George Brown (difficult surname) born 19 dec 1979 Chelsea Middlesex  married 25/dec/1905 to Amelia Tennant Branch i am not sure exactly when he passed away but have a death index for Wandsworth dec Q 1954 5d 593 this man was in the first world war and discharged in 1919 with injury to his hands he was separated from his wife on the Army record and his mother passed away 5 april 1918 and with no siblings he had no relatives it is possible he could of remarried as on the 1939 reg it had M on his status he was an electrician by trade on the 1939 reg (wiring electrician) are there any records recorded for electricians 1940/1950 have held off ordering the death cert as it may not be the man i am looking for. I do hope you point me towards some helpful data as you have done in the past. chris   :)

Offline Chris Doran

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: burial in wandsworth
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 30 January 20 05:23 GMT (UK) »
The Wandsworth Cemeteries Database has an Ernest Brown (no middle name given) buried 8-Oct-1954, but you have to pay for further information.
Researching Penge, Anerley, (incuding the Crystal Palace) and neighbouring parts of Beckenham, currently in London (Bromley), formerly Surrey and/or Kent.