Author Topic: family of anthony newman b 1955 died 1998 manchester jamaica mother agnes lewis  (Read 8386 times)

Offline Ro net

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
im trying to find anything about anthony as there is no records of him . only know he married in england in 1976 apparantly born/died in manchester jamaics ????

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Where did you get Jamaica from?  Born 22.5.1955 died 1998 Manchester England

You will find his birth registration on www.freebmd.org.uk in Manchester England

If you are looking for a marriage/children you need to use freebmd as the people will still be alive and Rootschat has a no living persons policy

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline Ro net

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
thanks carole , youve helped me out previously.i found a document stating manchester jamaica because theres no trace of his family before him at all ,found his marriage and found his wifes name but thats it ????/ thanks anyway, appreciated..

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
His birth is easily found on freebmd and so are the names of the children born to his marriage
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Online heywood

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Entries on trees on Ancestry often have Manchester, Jamaica, I think, if the place has only been entered as ‘Manchester’.
In case you didn’t know he is buried in Blackley Cemetery.
https://www.burialrecords.manchester.gov.uk/

There are several A Ns born  1955 so you would need to check the marriage certificate for his father’s name. There is one in Manchester though.
https://www.freebmd.org.uk/

There is a mother’s surname, you have that already, but although there are several marriages in the years to 1955, none are in Manchester so again, you would need a birth certificate for further details.

Offline Antspants

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: family of anthony newman b 1955 died 1998 manchester jamaica mother agnes lewis
« Reply #5 on: Saturday 06 April 24 14:23 BST (UK) »
Hi, what info do you need on Anthony Newman 1955-1998? I may be able to help :)