Author Topic: William Patton Garvagh  (Read 295 times)

Offline RebekahPatton

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
William Patton Garvagh
« on: Tuesday 22 September 20 20:37 BST (UK) »
My cousins and I have been searching for the family of our ancestor, Tristram Patton, who emigrated to the United States in the late 1700's.  His older brother, William, stayed in Ireland and we are very interested in the will of William Patton of 1837.  Do you have a copy, abstract or transcription of the will you would be willing to share?   Thank you so much!

Offline JACK GEE

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: William Patton Garvagh
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 22 September 20 23:39 BST (UK) »
Hello Rebekah,
William and Tristram were brothers. Do you know all of their siblings?

Cheers
Jack Gee
also researching Patton
CECIL - DNA, GILBERT-ShirehamptonEng-Vic/Australia,HERWEG-WoltwiescheGERmany-Vic/Aust,CREIGHTON-Donegal-NI,Gosforth/CumbriaEng-Vic/Aust,MCCLURE-Cloghroe/KillynureDonegal NI,Vic/Aust,PATULLO-StMadoesPerthshire-Vic/Aust,NICHOLAS-Nth CheritonEng/Vic Aust,COX-ShirehamptonEng,FORD-MidsomerNortonEng,THOMAS-Pilton/Devon,EDWARDS-Bristol/Eng,BOND-Norfolk,NAU-Germany,SINGLETON-MuncasterEng,LADLAY-GosforthEng,JOHNSTONE-BalmerinoFife, TEMPLE-StranorlarNI,CRAIGIE,HALL,HANNAM,GINGELL,HALE,OSMAN,HARVEY,ALLEN.

Offline RebekahPatton

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: William Patton Garvagh
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 22 September 20 23:46 BST (UK) »
I would love to know what you know.  I have seen a chart with William as an older brother and Tristram as a younger brother but there weren't any dates or references on it.  If you could point me in the right direction to finding more, I would be most grateful.  Thank you!