Author Topic: Carroll & Keogh  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Freya Ellingsen

• RootsChat Veteran
  • We build our pedigrees based on the proofs we find
    • View Profile
Carroll & Keogh
« on: Wednesday 28 October 20 08:07 GMT (UK) »
Ecclesiastical Parish of Cratloe, Ireland 14 Nov 1846 the marriage of Mary Carroll and Denis Keogh.  They resided in Sixmilebridge.Trying to find any info on Mary and her family, in a directory of Co Clare dated 1891-1892 I can see a Carroll, D a bookmaker, also a Dennis Keogh trade down as Mill...Not sure abt this Dennis as our Dennis died in 1887...

Thanks
Brooker, Creagh Curran, Ellingsen, Evans, Hatton, Ryan, Slade, Campbell, Flett

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Carroll & Keogh
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 28 October 20 09:03 GMT (UK) »
Ecclesiastical Parish of Cratloe, Ireland 14 Nov 1846 the marriage of Mary Carroll and Denis Keogh.  They resided in Sixmilebridge.Trying to find any info on Mary and her family, in a directory of Co Clare dated 1891-1892 I can see a Carroll, D a bookmaker, also a Dennis Keogh trade down as Mill...Not sure abt this Dennis as our Dennis died in 1887...
Thanks

You've posted in Ireland Resources which is not for queries so just click on 'report to moderator' so this can be moved to the correct board (Clare?).
Meanwhile, what information have you already found? for example, you mention Dennis' death in 1887 but it helps to post links so we don't have to repeat searches and post details you already have found.
Where have you looked for information already? Irish Genealogy (vital records)? census? etc.
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!