Author Topic: Diary > Monday 8th March  (Read 1315 times)

Offline Mowsehowse

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Diary > Monday 8th March
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 09 March 21 16:26 GMT (UK) »
Hi everyone.... sorry it has been rather a frustrating time for you Roobarb and Caroline.

VIKTORIA Heartburn/indigestion is a recognised sign of heart attack, so why wouldn't it be associated with Angina??
Also: if you have a long walk in the hospital, you should be able to request someone to wheel you there, especially if you do it in advance.

Glad to know FH, Caroline's grandsons have returned to school successfully.

Interesting to note the interview has been aired in Oz too Ruskie.
I think the claim of someone who is a known TV star, to have been "naive" probably lost me right there! Although, I do think for anyone to have voiced the issue of the "colour of the children" to Harry, was downright stupid, if nothing worse!! My money's on Camilla.  :P

p.s. A text came through giving the results of the "UCL Virus Watch Study" Covid anti-body blood test we submitted on the 13 day after our vaccination. Zero anti-bodies detected for both of us. ::)
It will be interesting to find if we have developed any by the next time they ask us.
BORCHARDT in Poland/Germany, BOSKOWITZ in Czechoslovakia, Hungary + Austria, BUSS in Baden, Germany + Switzerland, FEKETE in Hungary + Austria, GOTTHILF in Hammerstein + Berlin, GUBLER, GYSI, LABHARDT & RYCHNER in Switzerland, KONIG & KRONER in Germany, PLACZEK, WUNSCH & SILBERBERG in Poland.

Also: ROWSE in Brixham, Tenby, Hull & Ramsgate. Strongman, in Falmouth. Champion. Coke. Eame/s. Gibbons. Passmore. Pulsever. Sparkes in Brixham & Ramsgate. Toms in Cornwall. Waymoth. Wyatt.

Offline Viktoria

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 09 March 21 19:52 GMT (UK) »
They can be confused ,but I have had indigestion from being a teenager.
The Heart Attack was like very bad indigestion.
No crushing pain but a white hot burning sensation in the middle of my chest
the size of a teacup rim.
I walked through it.
Several of the many drugs prescribed can not be used with indigestion remedies.So the pains worsen .
Today The Heart Nurse was satisfied with my BP,did not comment on the ECG
but I feel she would have had it been abnormal.
She did say before looking at the leaflet re one eye drop in particular ,that reports were coming through that it says “causes angina and chest pains worsen!”
We will see when the next test is done.
This time it won’t be in the scanner as last time at Withenshaw Hospital,
I hated that, in a long time , to see if I could have a by pass.
But no, not suitable ,this time to see how my heart behaves under stress I think. ::)
I feel quite satisfied , GP will phone me when she has the report from today.
Thanks for your concern, it is an odd picture ,quite atypical, but to go 11 years being pretty well, then a worsening which is coinciding with new medication reported as giving the symptoms I have ,well it needed investigation and that is being done.
Cheerio and thanks again ,it is very kind of you.Viktoria.
PS my eldest son has the same symptoms and not had a heart attack ,much investigation but after many months no firm conclusions drawn.
He was taken off a plane January 2020 ,and heart attack suspected ,rushed to hospital but no, allowed to fly a few days later.
Has been investigated for over a year now with no definite diagnosis .
Has has a gadget down his gullet to monitor the peristalsic action of his oesophagus ,all normal.However severe chest pains, jaw,neck,shoulder and Rt arm pains .Just like angina !
But it is not!
W are a right pair!
V

Offline Ruskie

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 09 March 21 23:46 GMT (UK) »
Yes, good to hear you're okay Viktoria.

Ruskie, that sounds interesting! Hope you get up to no good too;D

Um ... Maybe a different sort of ‘no good’.  :)

Offline Caw1

• RootsChat Senior
  • Joyce Irene Harriss 1920 - 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 09 March 21 23:57 GMT (UK) »
My goodness Viktoria you and your son have been through the mill... and no conclusions as to what’s going on.... all very stressful for you both... I was thinking about you this morning and wondering how things were going... will be keeping fingers crossed someone will discover the root to your issues...

Ruskie - I’m worried about what my OH will be doing next... never a good sign when he gets his very long tape measure out either and starts putting poles everywhere.... when he was a teacher he always had a ‘holiday project’ which could be anything from decorating, building garden sheds, fencing, patio laying or three years replacing the front of the house... never quite sure what I’d find when I came home from work each day... one day no front door to get into the house...all boarded up! I found the postman standing there scratching his head with letters in his hand wondering where to put them...😂😂
‘Don’t worry I’ll make sure there’s a letter box in there tomorrow’ my OH says to the postie!
Looks like it’s going to be fencing up first along the side of our untidy overgrown neighbours boundary first... as soon as he can get out to buy timber to make it... not pre made fence panels... they’re rubbish apparently and don’t last! Quite true as the fence on the other side has been up for 30yrs and is as solid as a rock...

Caroline
Guy - UK,USA
Bangerter -UK,Australia,Switzerland
Harriss - UK, Australia
Merrall - UK
Swinnock - UK
Lloyd - UK

Offline Ruskie

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday 10 March 21 04:25 GMT (UK) »
The vision of your hubby with his tape measure and poles and no front door made me smile.  :)

He sounds quite useful to have around nevertheless.