Author Topic: Joseph Timmons  (Read 609 times)

Offline fb22

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Joseph Timmons
« on: Wednesday 21 April 21 16:30 BST (UK) »
Hi I'm looking for any information on a Joseph Timmons originally from Portlaoise.
DOB aproxx 1950, I worked with Joe in Germany in the 1970s.
Thank you in advance.

Offline Kiltaglassan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Seven Sisters mountain range in Co Donegal
    • View Profile
Re: Joseph Timmons
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 21 April 21 16:55 BST (UK) »

Are you sure that this person whose name you have posted is now deceased, as we are not allowed to post names of anyone possibly living?

Unless you are certain of the death of the person you have mentioned, you need to delete his name.
Researching: Cuthbertson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Australia; Hunter – Co. Derry; Jackson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Canada; Scott – Co. Derry; Neilly – Co. Antrim & USA; McCurdy – Co. Antrim; Nixon – Co. Cavan, Co. Donegal, Canada & USA; Ryan & Noble – Co. Sligo

Offline fb22

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 21 April 21 17:03 BST (UK) »
There is a record of a person of the same name passing in 2009, I'm trying to ascertain if they are one in the same. I certainly don't want to break any rules or breach any data protection, thanks.

Offline dublin1850

• RootsChat Veteran
  • A great lover of Dublin history
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 30 April 21 00:27 BST (UK) »
The man who died in 2009 had worked with Laois County Council's outdoor staff for a number of years, if that helps.
Coffey, Cummins [Rathfalla, Tipperary], Cummins [Skirke, Laois], Curran, Dillon [Clare], Fogarty [Garran, Laois/Tipp], Hughes, Keshan (Keeshan), Loughman [Harristown and Killadooley, Laois], Mallon [Armagh], Malone, Markham [Caherkine, Clare], McKeon(e) [Sligo/Kilkenny/Waterford], McNamara, Meagher, Prescott [Kilkenny/Waterford/Wexford?], Rafferty, Ryan, Sullivan, Tobin
GEDMatch: T665306 tested with Family Tree DNA and also with ancestry
GEDCOM file: 1980344