Author Topic: Samuel Culverhouse marriage Bath circa 1810  (Read 503 times)

Offline AlgarvePete

• RootsChat Senior
  • Grandad Harry and 3 of my uncles.
    • View Profile
Samuel Culverhouse marriage Bath circa 1810
« on: Wednesday 16 June 21 17:06 BST (UK) »
Hi all, looking for a marriage for Samuel Culverhouse(1777/8) in Bath circa 1810, wife's Christian name Mary . She was born Bath circa 1782 and their 2 children were born there William 1812 and James 1815. Any help with a marriage or Christenings for the boys would be greatly appreciated.
 I have all their records after they have moved to Clerkenwell.
Thanks, Pete.
Mainly researching the Lees from Herts but also compiling a one name study of Culverhouse

Offline ColC

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Samuel Culverhouse marriage Bath circa 1810
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 16 June 21 18:26 BST (UK) »
On freereg.

Samuel CULVERHOUSE widower of the parish of Bath. Mary Ann MARCHANT of the parish
   Marriage   20 Nov 1808   Somerset   Frome : St John the Baptist : Parish Register

Witnesses: Matthew MARCHANT & Eliz CULVERHOUSE

Notes   Licence; additional witnesses: John ELLETT John BARTLETT

Colin
Clarke, Trickett, Orton, Lawless, Norton, Detheridge, Kirby, Goodfellow, Wagstaff, Lowe, etc.

Offline AlgarvePete

• RootsChat Senior
  • Grandad Harry and 3 of my uncles.
    • View Profile
Re: Samuel Culverhouse marriage Bath circa 1810
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 16 June 21 18:57 BST (UK) »
Thanks Colin, strangely enough I have been searching freereg most of the day for Wiltshire Culverhouses and got distracted ::) Thanks again.

just checked I already have them in my tree but never made the connection to the children. I have his parents and grandparents  Thanks a million.
Mainly researching the Lees from Herts but also compiling a one name study of Culverhouse