Author Topic: GRO Missing Years Death  (Read 1123 times)

Offline Wexflyer

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Not Crown Copyright
    • View Profile
Re: GRO Missing Years Death
« Reply #18 on: Monday 22 April 24 20:01 BST (UK) »
It`s very puzzling.

However, I`ve already received a reply from FreeBMD, also stumped!!

I think I had Patrick in a hostel in Margam, along with a John Street, not sure but that "could" have been in second half 1950s.although  I`ve managed to mislay the information.

Thanks

Do the names of the children of the Patrick Street of Dungarvan, and his wife's name, at all match with the children/wife of the Patrick Street of Swansea?

Wife's name already posted. I can't post the names of the children as they may still be alive, but can be found on FamilySearch.
BRENNANx2 Davidstown/Taghmon,Ballybrennan; COOPER St.Helens;CREAN Raheennaskeagh/Ballywalter;COSGRAVE Castlebridge?;CULLEN Lady's Island;CULLETON Forth Commons;CURRAN Hillbrook, Wic;DOYLE Clonee/Tombrack;FOX Knockbrandon; FURLONG Moortown;HAYESx2 Walsheslough/Wex;McGILL Litter;MORRIS Forth Commons;PIERCE Ladys Island;POTTS Bennettstown;REDMOND Gerry; ROCHEx2 Wex; ROCHFORD Ballysampson/Ballyhit;SHERIDAN Moneydurtlow; SINNOTT Wex;SMYTH Gerry/Oulart;WALSH Kilrane/Wex; WHITE Tagoat area

Online BillyF

• RootsChat Veteran
  • My lovely Mum about 1940
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 23 April 24 18:47 BST (UK) »
There`s no name match with the names already posted as far as I know.

Here`s a "but "; Patrick was supposed to have been married with children but parted from his wife.

He had some children with another woman in Swansea.( Leaving her aside as I`ve something in the pipeline for "her"  as she provides no help in finding his death)

I`m trying not to give too much information as there are people still living.

Thanks Wexflyer.

Online BillyF

• RootsChat Veteran
  • My lovely Mum about 1940
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday 29 April 24 16:01 BST (UK) »
Back to the drawing board I think !

I made contact with the Swansea Register office, who did a 5 year search either side of 1972 , but Patrick wasn`t found.

They have given me phone numbers for the surrounding areas, so will  try them tomorrow.

Other than that, if they sitll have the records  at Bridgend Library, I`ll make a visit next time we`re in S Wales.

Thanks again to all who have contributed.