Author Topic: Thomas Hutchinson and Elizabeth Latter marriage bef 1685 Rotherfield  (Read 61 times)

Offline Leashl

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Looking for a marriage of the above mention in Pullein's History of Rotherfield.

Referring to a property:

"It descended in the Latter family to John, who in 1685 settled it to his daughter Elizabeth then the wife of Thomas Hutchinson"

Thomas was born in 1647 so I'm guessing the marriage would have been around 1670.

Also looking for any Thomas Hutchinson son of Thomas and Elizabeth after 1668 (or other children as clues).

Any help gratefully received. Thanks!

Graham Hutchinson
Hutchinson - Sussex; Underwood - Marylebone; Ensor - Marylebone; Bemmer - Middlesex/Prussia; Groocock - Husbands Bosworth; Hale - Stanstead Abbotss/Brentford; Price - Middlesex;

Online Ashtone

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Hutchinson and Elizabeth Latter marriage bef 1685 Rotherfield
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 07 May 24 18:14 BST (UK) »
Possible marriage?

Thomas Hutchinson of Rotherfield, Sussex m 29 Oct 1682 Elizabeth Greenwood at St Peter & St Paul, Tonbridge, Kent, by licence

ADDED:

I just want to mention there's a Jan 1747 baptism for a Thomas Huchenson (son of Richard).
There's also an Oct 1748 burial for a Thomas Huchenson (son of Richard) in Rotherfield.

Offline Leashl

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Hutchinson and Elizabeth Latter marriage bef 1685 Rotherfield
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 07 May 24 18:44 BST (UK) »
Thanks! Any other births of Thomas....there were Hutch born to Richard H (Richard 1642, Thomas 1647 and William 1651) but I can't find much other information.
Hutchinson - Sussex; Underwood - Marylebone; Ensor - Marylebone; Bemmer - Middlesex/Prussia; Groocock - Husbands Bosworth; Hale - Stanstead Abbotss/Brentford; Price - Middlesex;