Author Topic: 1841 Census - Urray - GOLLAN  (Read 3053 times)

Offline tn17

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
1841 Census - Urray - GOLLAN
« on: Saturday 08 October 05 09:25 BST (UK) »
Hi

If anybody with access to the 1841 Census could search for Roderick GOLLAN, his wife Isabel and their children (possibly including John, Thomas, Christian, Roderick and Alex) I would be most appreciative. I believe they were in Urray at the time

Many Thanks :)

Offline Jamjar

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Scottish GGGrandmother-Grace MORRISON née JARDINE
    • View Profile
Re: 1841 Census - Urray - GOLLAN
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 05 November 06 04:13 GMT (UK) »
Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

Atkinson; Badier; Cameron; Grant; Howie; Jardine; Jenkins; Kerr; Lawardorn; Lee; Linton; Lonie; McConnell; Morgan; Morrison; Murphy; O'Leary; Paton; Pratt; Robb; Williams

Offline tn17

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 05 November 06 05:39 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jamjar

Wow - thanks for the reply. Had kind of thought that this one had slipped through the cracks. It looks to me like the Gollans I'm after are the first family - was there any other information there?

Cheers :)

Offline Jamjar

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Scottish GGGrandmother-Grace MORRISON née JARDINE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 05 November 06 06:02 GMT (UK) »
I know how you feel when something suddenly turns up.

No, that is all it supplies. I found it on Ancestry.com. They have had 3 days  free, which ends today. I I ran out of things to look for so decided to go through the board to see if I could help anyone. It being raining may have something to do with it too! ;)

I don't know why they only have the '41 on there.  ???

Happy seeking.

Jamjar
Atkinson; Badier; Cameron; Grant; Howie; Jardine; Jenkins; Kerr; Lawardorn; Lee; Linton; Lonie; McConnell; Morgan; Morrison; Murphy; O'Leary; Paton; Pratt; Robb; Williams