Author Topic: 0rvis  (Read 1789 times)

Offline snuffs

• I am sorry but my email address is no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
0rvis
« on: Friday 20 August 04 09:16 BST (UK) »
I, would like to find more info on my grandmothers, mother, her name was, Betsy,but i do not have a surname.Ido know she had a neice, Betsy M Jones.so perhapes her name was Jones, I do hope someone can help you have been greay in the past,
                          Barbara

Offline Darcy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Searching for little needles in big haystacks
    • View Profile
Re: 0rvis
« Reply #1 on: Friday 20 August 04 11:47 BST (UK) »
Hi Barbara, ;D

tell us what you know about your grandmother -  such as her maiden name, approx. date of birth and the area she was born.

We will all do our best to help you.

Cheers
Aaron
Fisher, Pitts, Lucas, Emmit, Keal, Bennett, Maddock, Jackson, Pidd, Lincolnshire <br />Bullock, Read, White, Gloucestershire.<br />Shepherd, Foyle, Crowter, Green, Wiltshire<br />Strickland, Fisher, Butterworth, Brown, Northhamptonshire<br />Shepherd, Bullock, Waterhouse, Lancashire
Fisher, Goodwin, Rutland
<br /><br /><br /> Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Welsh Jen

• Dyfal donc a dyr yr garreg!
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: 0rvis
« Reply #2 on: Friday 20 August 04 13:49 BST (UK) »
Dear Barbara

If you broaden your research regarding other members of the family,  you then normally find out more on the one you are most interested in.

Do you know who she married? All of their children, or at least some of the childrens names and dates of birth etc?

If you note all that you have here like Aaron said We will all do our bit to help.