Author Topic: Re: RC Glasgow Meet 13th-14th October 2007 - P & O  (Read 31302 times)

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: RC Glasgow Meet 13th-14th October 2007 - P & O
« Reply #270 on: Monday 23 April 07 14:01 BST (UK) »
Hi Sybil and Alan

Thank you for your concern. Please be assured that I am very much alive and kicking.

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline prophetess

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: Monday 23 April 07 14:30 BST (UK) »

Hi Sybil and Alan

Thank you for your concern. Please be assured that I am very much alive and kicking.

Gadget
??? ::) Hey I sure hope so Gadget, If you wernt Alive and kicking I would worry how you posted the messages,
Gald to hear that Take Care

ORKNEY
FLETT, CLOUSTON,  WHISHART, SCOTT, BRUCE,
ABERDEEN AREA:THOMSON, ROSIE, CHAFFEY, ALLAN,               
GLASGOW;STEWART,  SPENCE,  DOUGLAS, BLACK , KEAYS(KEYS), MITCHELL,    JOHNSTON,  FLETT,  ALLAN, CALLAGHAN, JENKS,FINLAY,SMELLIE,TYSON

MORAYSHIRE: ALLAN, INNES, MCPHAIL, MATHEWS, STEWART, MCKENZIE, MCLEAN, PLOWMAN, MASSON, 
IRELAND:DOUGLAS,BLACK,McAULAY,KEAYS,TWEED,MITCHELL,
 ENGLAND: JENKS, WALKER,BALDWIN, HURST,PHILLIPS, CHAFFEY, ROBERTSON, ALLAN;JOHNSON, AMEY,Corston,Race

Offline Ann Baker

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Truth will out! (Finding it another matter!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: Monday 23 April 07 15:26 BST (UK) »
Gadget

Since I kind of got him captive, I'll be more than happy to help and I know that prophetess and alan will pitch in too.

Best wishes

Ann
Torrens, Thompson - Tyrone & Fermanagh,Connolly, Campbell - Monaghan & Cavan, McGovern, Carroll, Orr - Ireland <br />Connolly, Fulton, Stirling, Cameron, McKellar, Robertson, McGovern, Torrance, Bisland, Fraser, Hamilton, O'Hara, McAusland, McTaggart , Lambie, Twedale, Hart, Clark(Paisley/Barrhead/Glasgow)<br />McGovern, Liddell - Falkirk<br />Mair, Muir, Carroll, Stewart, Law, Orr - Lanarkshire <br />Torrance - Brisbane<br />Connolly , Robertson- NSW<br />McGovan(?), Robertson , Agnew-

Offline stephen7

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: Monday 23 April 07 19:20 BST (UK) »
Sorry to hear that Gadget, it sounds serious, both Alan and I send you our best wishes
 Take Care,
Our love and prayers are with you
Sybil and Alan

may i also second the above, gadget,
you are also in my thoughts and prayers
take care
steve
watson,smith,(cambridge)cadle,(gloucester)hutton,utton, phenix,(norfolk)tarleton,paterson,sommerville,stephenson ( lanarkshire) ,walker, lewis, mordecai,sparks,(glamorgan),bolitho. (cornwall)

Offline mitchell

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: Monday 23 April 07 20:40 BST (UK) »
I'm sorry to hear this too Gadget  :(  I would like to add my thanks for all of the time and effort that you have put into organising the Meet...it's greatly appreciated.

Elaine
Mitchell, Turner, Henderson, Archibald, Smith, Walker, Burgess, Alexander, Margetts, Joss - Aberdeenshire
Proctor, Morrison, Henderson, Burgess, McWilliam, Green, Grant, Young, Dey, Allan - Banffshire
Proctor, Logie, Grant - Moray
McRae - Ross & Cromarty and Invernesshire
Clunie, Philp - Fife

Census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

Offline prophetess

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: Monday 23 April 07 20:46 BST (UK) »
I agree with elaine Thank you for all the time and effort and hard work ect Gadget,
[/move]THANK YOU FOR EVERYTING YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE GLASGOW MEET[move}
ORKNEY
GLASGOW;STEWART,  SPENCE,  DOUGLAS, BLACK , KEAYS(KEYS), MITCHELL,    JOHNSTON,  FLETT,  ALLAN, CALLAGHAN, JENKS,FINLAY,SMELLIE,TYSON

MORAYSHIRE: ALLAN, INNES, MCPHAIL, MATHEWS, STEWART, MCKENZIE, MCLEAN, PLOWMAN, MASSON, 
 ENGLAND: JENKS, WALKER,BALDWIN, HURST,PHILLIPS, CHAFFEY, ROBERTSON, ALLAN;JOHNSON, AMEY,Corston,Race

Offline Cal241

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • does my butt look big in this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: Tuesday 24 April 07 08:41 BST (UK) »
Hope to still see you there Gadget??

If there is anything I can do to help just yell

Cal  8)
UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk                Bigg-Sheppey/West Ham<br />Dodd - Cheshire <br />Ingram - Dorset, London, Morlaix, Australia, California<br />Kerfoot - Warrington, Pemberton, St Asaph<br />McKinneley - N Ireland, Liverpool <br />Marshall - Midlothian, Cheshire<br />Morrish-Chelsea<br />Shiel - Melrose<br />Woodhall- Liverpool, Shropshire/Staffordshire<br />Dagliesh- Melrose<br />Stevenson - Melrose<br />Smith & Jones! Scotland & Wales

Offline Ann Baker

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Truth will out! (Finding it another matter!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: Tuesday 24 April 07 18:59 BST (UK) »
Gadget

I very much hope you'll be there cos dying to meet you!

Thanks for all you've done so far. See takes 3 of us to replace you!

Ann
x
Torrens, Thompson - Tyrone & Fermanagh,Connolly, Campbell - Monaghan & Cavan, McGovern, Carroll, Orr - Ireland <br />Connolly, Fulton, Stirling, Cameron, McKellar, Robertson, McGovern, Torrance, Bisland, Fraser, Hamilton, O'Hara, McAusland, McTaggart , Lambie, Twedale, Hart, Clark(Paisley/Barrhead/Glasgow)<br />McGovern, Liddell - Falkirk<br />Mair, Muir, Carroll, Stewart, Law, Orr - Lanarkshire <br />Torrance - Brisbane<br />Connolly , Robertson- NSW<br />McGovan(?), Robertson , Agnew-

Offline prophetess

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: Tuesday 24 April 07 22:43 BST (UK) »
Gadget

I very much hope you'll be there cos dying to meet you!

Thanks for all you've done so far. See takes 3 of us to replace you!

Ann
x

Ann you realise that is under statement,  3 is a fraction of the resorces needed to replace Gadget,

Gadget Alan and I will be most disapointed if your not there, hope you can make it
ORKNEY