Author Topic: Completed; My brickwall; Grandparents  (Read 3567 times)

Offline Christine-JT

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Completed; My brickwall; Grandparents
« Reply #18 on: Friday 17 July 09 18:21 BST (UK) »
My username on the other site is ChristineJT.  The other site semms to have many restrictions for me at this time through having just joined/need further verification, time lag or other reason, can't subscribe to threads, post etc. but  I'll keep trying though!

I remember grandma (Goddard), she lived in a small terraced house in Occupation Road (off the Westgate end of Burton road) in the early 60's then a flat on/ajacent to Wickenby Crescent (Ermine West near The Lincoln Imp pub).

My parents address at the time of my birth was Cross O' Cliff Hill but the house seems to no longer be there.  Later in the 1950's we lived at 55 Rasen Lane prior to moving into a brand New house on Ermine wesT

Acaster
Goddard
Gough
Townsend
Turner

Offline Glen in Tinsel Kni

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Scottish Borders
    • View Profile
Re: Completed; My brickwall; Grandparents
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 21 July 09 14:07 BST (UK) »
Just to update the Rootschatters out there,

the same day Christine added to this thread we swapped messages alomg with contact details. Before the night was out we spent around 3 hours speaking on the phone and comparing notes.

Christine has also put me in contact with her brother and has also spoken with our "Northants" office  :). We plan to meet up at some point in the future.